Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: OMAD BUDDY NEEDED

Monday, December 13, 2021

OMAD BUDDY NEEDED

would anyone wanna be my omad buddy? I'm finding it very hard to continue by myself. I've been doing this for a week and a half and so far I've lost 10 pounds.

my goal is to do this for 3 months and hopefully lose close to 40 pounds. i have prom in May and so i guess I'm more motivated than all the other times i tried to lose weight.

my stats are a 17 year old girl who weighs in the low 170s (pounds). idk what i am in kgs, maybe 77kg? anyways, I'm not that tall. I'm standing at around 5'4.

also, just some extra info; i want to start doing some yoga, or other light exercises. this isn't something u have to do with me if we're buddies.

OMAD= eating one meal a day.

submitted by /u/Ancient_Ad_3804
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rfshw8/omad_buddy_needed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...