Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Still need to cut calories???

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Still need to cut calories???

I’m 5’2”, female, and 148 lbs. my goal is 120, but that goal keeps stretching further away. I reversed diet to fix my metabolism to 1800 calories. I gained 12 lbs. now I’m trying to cut back to 1400, and I’m still gaining weight. I do weight training 3-4 days a week, and cardio about 2-3. Are my calories still too high? These calories feel comfortable enough to maintain without feeling hungry all the time. Trust the process? I’m getting frustrated. I can’t tell if I’m building muscle or not.

submitted by /u/slippppppy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rc8q9w/still_need_to_cut_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...