Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So long and thanks for all the fish

Saturday, December 11, 2021

So long and thanks for all the fish

I started lurking around here roughly 5-6 years ago when I wasn't terribly happy with how I looked & felt (220 lbs, but so very out of shape), and over the first 2ish years of effort (& occasional backsliding) managed to to drop about 20 pounds (to roughly 200). At that point I started working more consistently with the advice & motivation around here, dropping another 40 pounds (to roughly 160) over the next couple years, and have been maintaining that for the last 12-18 months.

I'm now starting to work at some controlled weight gain (hopefully muscle) with going to the gym, so I'm happy to be moving on. I appreciate all the support and motivation I've gotten from even just browsing here & lurking over the last few years, and wanted to really quickly say thanks for everything.

And if you're still working at it yourself, you'll get there. You got this. Good luck.

submitted by /u/ZedarFlight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/reghwj/so_long_and_thanks_for_all_the_fish/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...