Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking For Accountability Buddy / Group Chat, to get some motivation in my weight loss journey.

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Looking For Accountability Buddy / Group Chat, to get some motivation in my weight loss journey.

Hello everyone !! Hope you are doing fine .

I am 23y/o male, who just started his weight loss journey 2 months back .I am 270 pounds at 6,1" & I want to reduce this extra fat. I have reduced weight earlier too but have put it back overtime.

My gut is a constant reminder that I did it once and failed, and now for some reason I cannot find the motivation to do anything to help myself.

So I need a buddy or group chat with likeminded people, to help hold me/each-other accountable when shit gets rough.

I need interaction to help myself progress, I’m exceedingly extroverted and find energy in social settings so I feel having someone to talk to will help.

If this post isn’t allowed I understand, if you’re interested or know the direction to point me in, please do so.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Massive_Sundae_9977
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rf198x/looking_for_accountability_buddy_group_chat_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...