Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: seasonal phases?

Saturday, December 11, 2021

seasonal phases?

Anyone else experience seasonal phases to their weight loss/gain/Calorie intake?

Before November, I'd been on a calorie deficit trend that had me losing weight without even thinking about it. Since ~Nov 1, when the weather got a lot colder, I'm eating 100's extra calories a day and gaining weight, without even eating what seems like enough food. I suspect it's my body trying to put on fat to survive the winter.

I'm not really worries health wise. My doctor actually got concerned when I said I was trying to lose weight, as I'm just over the "overweight" thresh hold for my height.

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Match83
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/refw55/seasonal_phases/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...