Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Defeating depression and addiction.

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Defeating depression and addiction.

Hey everyone. My name is Jesse. I have bipolar 1 and multiple addictions including weed. I gained 120lbs March 2020-March 2021. During that time I had crippling depression, ate 5 edibles per day, and ate terribly. I came out at 510lbs.

Over the last 9 months I’ve dropped 64lbs. I now have normal blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood sugar. I did this by cutting out sugary drinks and fast food. About 3 weeks ago I started walking daily. The Noom app has been super helpful in making incremental changes. I look forward to getting to know you all better!

submitted by /u/Physical-Patience668
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/recsqf/defeating_depression_and_addiction/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...