Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Safe rate and deficit for Body fat loss in my situation ?

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Safe rate and deficit for Body fat loss in my situation ?

Hello,

I am a man in his late 20s, I have been weight training for 10 years on and off but had a period of ill health where I got quite ill and fat.

I have brought myself down from 28% bf to 21% over the last few months.

Start weight 88kg Current weight 86kg

I have about 68-70kg of LBM and I’m 5’6.5/7 tall.

I want to get back under 17% but I want to ensure that I am not sacrificing any muscle I don’t have to .

I currently eat about 1800 calories per day before any exercise. I do no cardio but PPLPP five times a week with a focus on volume.

Macro split is Carbs @ 40% Fat @ 25% and Protein @ 35%.

Can someone who is more knowledgable than me on dietary aspects advise me if my current deficit and diet is safe for a nice slow fat loss that will conserve muscle ?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Browsingthingsa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rax3n8/safe_rate_and_deficit_for_body_fat_loss_in_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...