Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Plateau for a month now

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Plateau for a month now

Hey people, I'm new to the sub so I'll start by sharing my stats and all: - 26 y/o female - height: 166cm or 5ft 5 - starting weight (June 2021): 85kg or 187lbs - current weight: 65kg or 143lbs - goal weight: 55kg or 121lbs

I find it really really hard to stick to my calorie deficit at the moment so for the past 4 weeks I ate at my maintenance level (or as much as 200kcal below that) which of course leads to me not losing more weight currently... Maybe this is emotional eating because I'm stuck at home rn due to the pandemic (working in the office is not allowed in the company I work for). I also recently had to change my workout routine because my sports club changed their location and now they're too far away. I still have to pay the membership for a few months though before I can re-allocate that money to a gym membership or something.

I'm quite worried I'll have major set back during the upcoming holidays because of this aswell. I'm a bit scared I might not be able to control my portions anymore idk maybe that's an irrational fear of mine.

Do you have any tips on how I could dip into a greater deficit again?

submitted by /u/Timely_Fox_6191
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rba9ts/plateau_for_a_month_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...