Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can't stop binge eating anymore

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Can't stop binge eating anymore

I'm a bit chubby but at a healthy weight and have always been, but rn I fear this will change.

Food has always been my coping mechanism for everything and right now my life isn't going well. I'm falling back into a depressive episode and am kinda failing at everything. Food is practically the only thing that makes me feel good.

Because Food has always been my coping mechanism I've eliminated almost all kinds of fast food and I practically just buy veggies so that if I binge eat it's a bit healthier. This isn't stopping me from binging tho, it's almost making it worse because now my entire day revolves around eating because I have to cook the food as well. And what I cook isn't healthy either.

I'm currently at the point where I will eat the food I buy/prepare for the next two days in one hour and would still eat more. Everything I think about it is eating. I can't work at all bc my mind turns to food immediately. It's ruining my life and I know it will ruin my body as well.

I just don't know what to do anymore. It's the only light in my life but it only hurts me more. I feel like the only way to stop this is to take the joy of eating from me. I am thinking of completely cutting cooking "properly" and just steaming veggies and eating them with plain rice or potatoes without any salt or oil. I'm scared though that I will completely lose control if something especially bad happens.

Please help me.

submitted by /u/hairybrunette
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rave6a/cant_stop_binge_eating_anymore/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...