Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: Everything except the scale

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

NSV: Everything except the scale

Trying to lose the last 5+ pounds to get to a "healthy" BMI and waist size and becoming discouraged. So I thought listing some of my non-scale victories might help me and others with perspective.

In the last year I have: - reduced my pants waist size by 3 inches - worn out a pair of running shoes - eliminated my heartburn medicine - run 4 5K races with my daughter - reduced my snoring - had my best ever cholesterol test - increased my strength and stamina

I just need to keep reminding myself that r/loseit isn't all about the scale.

submitted by /u/GimpyGato
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rc67y0/nsv_everything_except_the_scale/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...