Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just wanna share my weight loss

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Just wanna share my weight loss

Hey guys, I'm not much active here, although I've been checking the sub for months now, but I decided today to do this post, it might give me some motivation to keep going.

Long story shot, I'm 23 years old, male, and I think since I'm 12/13 I started gaining weight. I've never been actually fat until my 17's, but I was notably overweight. Since then I never ever thought about changing my physical/eating habits. I didn't do shit the whole day aside from playing video games and I ate junk food all the time.

It didn't actually bothered me enough to make a change in my life. Of course, my self esteem was low, and I couldn't walk much withou being tired, but, I had accepted that was my life. Well, 4 years ago, after hearing a story from a friend about how he developed kidney stones because of soda and how excruciating the pain was, it kinda bugged something in my had. I literally drank soda on all my meals. So I decided to stop drinking soda, from one day to another. The first week was a little awkward, I wanted to drink, but I didn't, I controlled myself. After the first week I didn't have the urge to drink it again, and I've been that way for the past 4 years.

However, my eating habits stayed the same, my fear was only from the kidney stone. Anyway, since my change in drinking was so easy, I figured these days that my eating habits would be as well. Well, to give it a brief, last month I reach the highest weight I ever had. 115kg, with 170cm height. I've never been so fat, so I put something in my had. That I'd change my habits and I wouldn't eat shit anymore. And so I did, day to night and I paid an app to tell me when and what to eat, and I've been following it since. 1 month, and I'm with 110kg. I lost 5kg, and that actually gave me motivation to keep going.

Changing food was harder, because food is everywhere, and it comes with smell, different than drinks. But, I made it so far, I don't feel the urge to eat junk food anymore after this month, and the meals makes me fullfilled up until now.

To those curious, atm, my diet is consisting of 1300kcal/day, and according to their math (app) my body should use 3700kcal to keeo me alive, so I'm on deficit here and should continue to lose weight.

Also, I started walking/cycling. I go 2 times a week which is what I feel comfortable with. My objective is 70kg at the same month next year. I hope I make it, I never been skinny in my life since I'm an teenager/adult and I want to know what it's like.

Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/lostbrazillian
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/reyr6f/just_wanna_share_my_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...