Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just a little start post

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Just a little start post

21F 5' 7"

Gained some weight back over the summer, but i wouldn't say I'm on ground zero because I've been lifting so I've got a decent amount of muscle too. But I've let the body fat and the eating get out of hand. Currently 163lb, started a few days ago at 165lb.

I know that I'll feel good again with just a 10lb loss, but I'm tired of being "good enough" and this time I'm going for my dream figure.

The goal is to push it all the way down to 135lb while maintaining my muscle, and then doing a slow bulk to max glutes, quads, and shoulder gains. No strict timeframe but I'm aiming for May, for my graduation.

Keeping calories low is always a struggle, I'm a very hungry person, but I feel my mind is stable. Also been struggling to get enough protein but purchasing lean meat should resolve that.

Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/died-today
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rcvhyz/just_a_little_start_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...