Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: JUST 30 LBS LEFT! How can I lose the last bit?

Thursday, December 9, 2021

JUST 30 LBS LEFT! How can I lose the last bit?

I'm almost there! But the difficulty is as you get smaller it gets harder to lose your weight. I'm 5'6F and started off at 180 lbs. It's taken 7-8 months to lose 30 lbs. I watched my portions, cut down on sugar and walked during the warmer months. Winter has always been a challenging time for me. It's a long season and I don't want to be lazy and gain it all back. My goal weight is 120 lbs. I want to look bomb by the time spring/summer comes around!

On Thanksgiving, I did not indulge. I'm proud of myself for that. I filled my plate up with greens - sooooo many veggies. I do eat some meat, but, it's a limited amount. Can't eat too much otherwise it makes me sick. My main source of protein is lentils. I love vegetables too.

I've never counted calories before. Should I start doing that? My portions are small though and I do monitor what I eat.

I know for some people, keto works. For me though it's not sustainable because again...I don't eat that much meat and I'd have to give up lentils (and I don't want to do that). Also I have friends who have done the keto diet and while they did lose a significant amount of weight, they ended up gaining a lot of it back because they didn't stick with it. Maybe some people are able to keto life long but again for me it's not sustainable. Along with losing weight, my goal really is to establish a lifestyle change (where I don't have to give up my favorite foods). I also don't think intermittent fasting is sustainable either so please don't suggest that.

So I hate going to the gym - and don't feel comfortable currently because of COVID. Also gym memberships are expensive. Can't afford it at the moment. Not a fan of floor exercises (I just know I'm not going to stick with them). I'm studying until mid-January (this requires sitting for long hours unfortunately).

Walking is my favorite form of exercise. Can I lose the last 30 lbs with that? I did try mall walking because it gets too cold but I realized I really love being outdoors. It's a different feeling. I decided I'll just have to layer up and do it. I thought about jogging/running (especially since I am lighter on my feet now but I don't know how long I'll last and I may end up giving up lol).

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/thecherryflower
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rct5sj/just_30_lbs_left_how_can_i_lose_the_last_bit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...