Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: BMR, TDEE calculators are wrong?

Thursday, December 9, 2021

BMR, TDEE calculators are wrong?

Current stats 5'10 [M] 203ish lbs. 24% body fat.

Activity Level: Weight Lifting 3x a week.

During the month of Nov. I averaged 1800 calories per day(1600 on weekdays, and I would get 2,200 calories on weekends as a treat thinking Mcdonald's burger or subway that fit into macros).

Overall I only lost 1lb. Frustratingly. Went down to 202.4lb. Despite meticulously tracking, I really think I should be below 200.

Starting December, I cut out all weekend treats. Doing 2k ( daily) calories all pre-prepped, measured, no treats. And I am GAINING weight at 204LB this morning.

Just doesn't make any sense.

Based on the TDEE calculators, even at 2,500 calories (say I was grossly being inaccurate) I should be at least maintaining my weight??

TLDR;

I went on an aggressive cut, transitioned into 1600 calorie days, eating well-below (CALCULATED) maintenance, and now gaining weight.

Goal is about 1LB of fat a week to lose.

submitted by /u/Love_CoolBreeze
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rcxilr/bmr_tdee_calculators_are_wrong/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...