Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m going to be ok

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

I’m going to be ok

My goal is to lose .5 pounds a week (2 pounds month) for me it keeps me sane lol. My maintenance calories is 1880 and most days I eat 1500 and take an hour walk. I’ve lost 12 pounds since June. Well tonight I ate 3500 calories..I’m very bloated (had a holiday meal) and I was upset (truthfully I still am somewhat) but I added up my weekly calories if I go back to my usual routine tomorrow and I’m only 200 calories over my maintenance! Will I lose weight? Probably not. Will I reach my goal still? Yes! Will I walk more tomorrow? Most likely. I just want to cheer anyone else up who may be in the same boat. Don’t beat yourself up!

submitted by /u/eyeswideopen91
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rhe27a/im_going_to_be_ok/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...