Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need your opinions/advice

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Need your opinions/advice

Hello everyone, I am a 5’2 female and my starting weight was 330 lbs, i’m 324.4 now. i started my weight loss journey on Nov 15th 2021 and i want your opinions. I went from eating 3000+ calories a day to around 2200. Before my journey, the only activity i would do is house cleaning, taking my dog out, and walking around only when i needed to. Now, i do all that along with a low-impact workout for 30 minutes and step-ups with bicep curls (i use 5 lb weights) for 15 minutes. I do this at least 4x a week, is that a good start?

submitted by /u/timepopsicle-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rgkrov/need_your_opinionsadvice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...