Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don't even know where to start; I don't know if I am better off losing weight or bulking. Help!

Sunday, December 12, 2021

I don't even know where to start; I don't know if I am better off losing weight or bulking. Help!

Hi all.

6'3" and 208.8 lbs. 23 years old.

I am not totally starting from scratch, about a year ago I worked my way from 240 to about 205 and have kinda stuck around this weight. I have a bit of a gut, but there is clearly some musculature underneath. On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being no muscles and 10 being body builder), my arms are a 2-3.

I'd like to get rid of the gut by next summer and look good for pride; but I have no idea how to get there. You might say "just do what you did last year!@!" and I would really like to not do that if at all possible. I did a 1000 calorie per day cut (about 1700 Kcal per day w/ exercise) and it was way too much and screwed with my moods/focus and made me unhappy (all while bordering on disordered eating) so I stopped. I also have Ehlers Danlos syndrome so it takes a lot of the heavy lifting regimens out of the picture, so a lot of the muscle building advice doesnt work super well (cant lift more than 90-100 lbs at a time). Is it better to only cut 500 calories a day and just hit ab exercises hard?

How do I get rid of the gut to look good? Can someone help me outline a plan (if it even doable in a 6 month time frame)? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Imanaccountant123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rf42in/i_dont_even_know_where_to_start_i_dont_know_if_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...