Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 12

Sunday, December 12, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 12

Hello lovely losers,

Sunday funday. My meal prep is cooking away.

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Missed this morning.

Maintenance calories: Hanging in today!

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work 3 days a week): Busy Sunday, accidental rest day. 8/12 days.

So I know it's not November, but I'm going to keep working on this. Is that weird? Maybe. Nanowrimo -1,666 words a day(replacing the journal goal for this month): 54561/50000 words. Lists & more lists!

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for being able to go the symphony & feeling safe because of the various precautions put in place. Everyone’s risk assessment is going to vary but they made me feel safe enough to go.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Thanks, I hate it. Today I'm glad I choose to drink lots of water & make time to take care of myself in various small ways.

Your turn folks!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rf35w0/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_12/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...