Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can anyone relate / Does anyone have advice?

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Can anyone relate / Does anyone have advice?

So, I've been trying to lose weight for many years. After having my thyroid and gallbladder removed, and being diagnosed with diabetes (type 2)... I'm struggling to find a way of eating that works with my conditions (ie: doesn't make me sick to my stomach because of too much fat) and will help me lose weight.

Can anyone relate to this struggle? Does anyone have any advice, tips, or a direction to point me in. I'm at my wit's end trying to lose weight and not be physically ill. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/chunkydunkgamergirl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rf42oz/can_anyone_relate_does_anyone_have_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...