Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I save money with my new eating habits?

Monday, December 6, 2021

How do I save money with my new eating habits?

I'm super motivated to finally take control and lose the weight I've gained over the past few years, but one thing I wasn't prepared for was the sheer cost of food - specifically fresh and frozen produce. I'm astounded by how much money you can spend on produce! Obviously frozen is cheaper, but something about the taste of frozen vegetables has always been weird to me. Frozen fruits, which I love, are ridiculously expensive.

Do you guys have any tips on how to make sure I'm not spending a bunch of money on food, or which foods are better frozen or fresh? Should I invest in a Costco membership? I've never actually been there before, despite having several around. My wife eats like a football player, which is just frustrating for me considering how expensive food is, so I'm almost wondering if it might just be better to buy in bulk. If you do buy in bulk already, what do you get that's worth it?

We have no Aldis in my state, I wish we did. The cheapest grocery store I can think of is Winco, but that's also a 40 minute drive.

submitted by /u/DumpsterPuff
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/raricq/how_do_i_save_money_with_my_new_eating_habits/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...