Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: “One more elevated a1c and you’ll officially have a diabetes diagnosis”

Monday, December 6, 2021

“One more elevated a1c and you’ll officially have a diabetes diagnosis”

Man, here I am thinking I’m doing so well. I’m working out 3-5 days a week for months. I’m eating low carb. So one bad day of take out or some Oreos won’t kill me because I’ve been working out and eating vegetables.

Then I requested bloodwork. Diabetes runs in my family, so I know it can be just the luck of the draw. But this sucks.

My gut is no longer “bloated” but just fat. My back fat hangs over my bra. I just let myself go and I have no one to blame but myself. Just because I can walk up flights of steps without being out of breath, doesn’t mean I’m healthy. I need to be more accountable.

I don’t want diabetes, I don’t want to be overweight anymore. I want to feel good about myself. I want to not feel so self conscious around my boyfriend when I get undressed. I just want to feel better and it starts now.

Thanks for listening.

32/F. 5’5” Staring weight: 190. First goal weight: 175.

submitted by /u/Swordbeach
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rapp1o/one_more_elevated_a1c_and_youll_officially_have_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...