Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling lost and sad, and not sure where to start.

Friday, December 10, 2021

Feeling lost and sad, and not sure where to start.

I am 5’8” and weigh 179 pounds. I am used to weighing somewhere between 130-140 pounds. I lost my mom to breast cancer two years ago next week, and between my sadness and COVID, life has obviously been stressful. I am an emotional eater and drinker. I have been vegan in the past, but grew up eating meat, dairy etc. I am active, but have not been lately. I guess what I’m trying to say is that: 1. I have no idea what to eat to lose weight and 2. I know I need to develop an exercise routine and discipline (because motivation will not always be there), but need help figuring out where to start with home workouts, at least.

If you’ve made it this far, thanks for reading. Any advice is appreciated.

submitted by /u/goodeandevil
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rcxz6p/feeling_lost_and_sad_and_not_sure_where_to_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...