Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Conflicting feeling about losing weight…

Friday, December 10, 2021

Conflicting feeling about losing weight…

Hi everyone, I’m hoping to get some advice or hear what others did in similar situations. I’ve lost about 50 lbs within the last seven months with the help of my nutritionist and doctor. My friends, family and coworkers have all started to notice and comment on my weight loss. On one hand I’m very proud of myself for making it this far. I’ve noticed that when people make comments I’ve started to feel embarrassed and I don’t want to tell them how much weight I’ve lost. I think it’s because 50 pounds is a lot and I still have more to go. I feel embarrassed that I let myself get that big in the first place. I know that people would be supportive if I told them but something is holding me back. I also feel privileged because I’m fortunate enough to have a medical team helping me which I know a lot of my friends don’t have access to. That makes me feel guilty. I also have taken medications which have helped with some of the weight loss. It makes me feel like I “cheated”. I know that’s not true but it’s hard to shake these feelings. Overall I want to lose another 40 pounds and I know people are going to keep noticing. Any advice?

submitted by /u/CKloful
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rdkdpb/conflicting_feeling_about_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...