Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 day accountability challenge: day 23

Saturday, December 11, 2021

30 day accountability challenge: day 23

I think it’s day 23. Anyway, I just got back from holiday abroad for a week and stopped tracking and caring too much about calories. I ate a healthy breakfast everyday (not pastry every day lol), often skipped lunch because I was still full and wanted space to eat three courses for dinner plus bread, drinks etc.

That was the bad!

The good? I ran 2 miles for 5 of the 7 days while away. I haven’t run on a treadmill in more than 6 months and I feel great. I’m a runner again.

I’ve toned up a bit and maybe I’ve gained a pound, but my jeans are looser and I feel invincible.

I am tracking in MFP again today and ate a salad to celebrate. Want to finish the the challenge strong.

Let’s go losers!

submitted by /u/So_not_ronery
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/reeriw/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_23/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...