Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Seemingly doing the right things but staying stagnant??

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Seemingly doing the right things but staying stagnant??

Gender: F, age: 26 , height: 4’10 , CW: 153 GW: 125

Hi everyone,

I gained around 25 pounds within the past 3 years, and since September I’ve been reallt serious about losing weight. I joined orange theory, go 3 times a week wear I burn about ~500+ calories a session. I eat very little during the week days so I can be a bit more lenient on the weekends. I’m a student so I admittedly stress eat during exam weeks. However in the past it has never been this hard for me to lose weight before, especially with making a conscious effort and getting exercise in. I’m really nervous that after years of yo yo dieting my metabolism has been ruined? Please help I’m starting to feel like the only way to lose weight is to extremely restrict calorie intake which I’m not willing to do because I’m a student and need food to learn and study. Advice much appreciated!

submitted by /u/Penni_smood
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rhii5w/seemingly_doing_the_right_things_but_staying/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...