Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My weight doesn't change but my clothes feel looser. Am I crazy?

Monday, December 13, 2021

My weight doesn't change but my clothes feel looser. Am I crazy?

I do ~1 hour of strength training followed by 30 minutes of cardio 4 times a week. I eat around 1500 calories and I also take protein and fiber supplements yet my weight doesn't really change. I use the scale at work and it always shows between 128-130kg but my clothes feel looser? Like the pants they gave when I started working here 3 months ago. On the first day i could barely move up the stairs in it because it was so tight i couldn't lift my legs properly but now I can do it and it doesn't feel that tight like on the first day. And the 3XL t-shirts they gave me would barely fit me but now they feel bigger and loose? Same with my clothes at home. Am I crazy or what is happening? Also sorry for my bad english and the bad formatting 😣

submitted by /u/GayTankieCum
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rfsh7q/my_weight_doesnt_change_but_my_clothes_feel/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...