Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Exercise before breakfast doubt.

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Exercise before breakfast doubt.

Hi, I have many doubts if I am making thinks good.
Here is my currently routine that I have being doing for a almost a month:

Being in a Diet with calorie deficit, eating more proteins, fruits and veggies and less carbs.
Start exercising around 5:30 am with low body impact high intensity from TBP. I breakfast around 6:30 am.
So far so God, Have lost weight and I don't fell bad physically.

I started reading online that If you work out before eating, especially in the morning, you start to lose muscles, which is something that I don´t want. I am 26 years old, 1.86 cm height and right now My weight is 300 Lbs (Started at 330 lbs around 2 months ago) My nutritionist encourage me to go around 230 Lbs to have a safe weight

I now Want to try doing HIIT CARDIO, I tried one session (avoiding 2 exercise in danger of hurting my self, But I only have time to doing exercise in the morning.

For me working out in the morning is the best time for me because I have nothing to do beside eating and preparing m self to go to work, when I come back from Work my rest of the day is busy in family matters (Married man who loves to share with family)

Any Advice?

submitted by /u/Gandalf_the-gray
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rgl6hs/exercise_before_breakfast_doubt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...