Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Attempts to break weightloss plateau frustrated by obligatory Holiday treats

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Attempts to break weightloss plateau frustrated by obligatory Holiday treats

Im 26yo F 5'8 and I was losing weight fast this past week. With that momentum, I thought I would break into the 180's. But I was invited to two Christmas parties today. I tried so hard to not overeat but I think the sugary cider and punch drinks sent my body into shock because I only normally drink water. I went from 192 to 195 in one day.

I know this is just a minor setback but Ive been stuck yoyoing from 192-196 for several months now. I was really hoping to not go back up.

I plan to recover by doing what works for me: intermittent fasting, filling half my plates with veggies, 4 bottles of water daily, portion control, and 30 minute workouts.

Just wanted to say I understand how unique of a challenge it is to lose weight when it's all about overindulgence all around you but never give up.

submitted by /u/naomi_nash
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rhg0n5/attempts_to_break_weightloss_plateau_frustrated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...