Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: One important way I lost over 100lbs

Friday, December 10, 2021

One important way I lost over 100lbs

F(24), HW: 398lb, CW: 284.8lb, GW: 170-180lb

I have always been a huge emotional eater. For any emotion, I had to eat. Boredom eating was also a huge issue. Also the sight of unhealthy foods would make me go in a mission to eat it all. Id say I was probably a food addict or close to it. It took me 23 years to find a solution to my weight.

I started to analyze why I ate alot. Why would my friends eat a few potato chips and be satisfied but Id have to finish the entire large bag? I realized it was more about the feeling of the texture. The favors, the way the food felt while eating it. I started telling myself "why cant you eat a few bites, experience the taste, enjoy it, and put it away?" I had realized that a reason Id eat everything was due to the fear of running out of that certain food and not have it around me. So I would make a deal with myself and say "okay you are an adult, u have a car, the certain food u want is at the store thats a few minutes away. If you have the urge to eat it, u can simply go get it and no one and nothing can stop you." Knowing this made me have a calmer mentality over the foods I wanted to eat. I realized it took away that feeling of urgency.

Another thing that helped me ditch my food addiction and emotional eating was that whenever I got the urge to binge or over eat, or even eat forbidden foods, Id ask myself "why are you eating this? is it because ur hungry or is it because ur having negative feelings?" I would think about what I was feeling and would force myself to deal with the feeling that came with it. If I was having an overwhelming feeling of emotions Id write down all the reasons for my feelings. Identifying the reasons and giving potential solutions to whatever was bothering me really helped in stopping me from solving my issues with eating.

submitted by /u/zahimahi97
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rdnza9/one_important_way_i_lost_over_100lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...