Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How are the holidays going for everyone? Any successes or obstacles you want to share?

Monday, December 6, 2021

How are the holidays going for everyone? Any successes or obstacles you want to share?

Thanksgiving has passed and I just spent a week in the Caribbean for my birthday!! It's been a GREAT two weeks, but my god I am bloated to hell and the last 10 days are the longest I've gone without working out since I started a year ago. Tomorrow and the next few weeks will be the real test to see if I can stick with it through an extended disruption in my routine. It's always soooo tough to start again after stopping for even a small number of days so I just haven't let myself stop. The good news is Christmas is going to be very lowkey, no work christmas party or big family events, so it'll be easy to stick to my calorie budget.

This can be THE toughest season... so how's it going for all of you out there? Has anyone been crushing it or failing miserably? Any upcoming temptations you're preparing for, changes to your routine you're managing, good low cal holiday recipes to share? etc etc etc!

submitted by /u/WestCoastBestCoast01
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rakgi7/how_are_the_holidays_going_for_everyone_any/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...