Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Diets that help with Medication Weight Gain

Monday, December 6, 2021

Diets that help with Medication Weight Gain

Diets that help with med weight gain?

I’m taking saphris and lexapro which make me so hungry. I constantly crave sugar and carbs.

Before the pandemic I did the keto diet and lost a ton of weight. I also wasn’t taking lexapro at the time and realize that keto isn’t good for you long term.

I also have a wife who eats a lot of bad food so its a challenge to eat healthy. I also don’t know so much about nutrition so I would like to know good choices for lunch and dinner and snacks. If I can skip breakfast I would love to. Used to do intermittent fasting when I lost the weight.

Are there any diets that are healthy long term and can satisfy the cravings from the meds?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated… Just went up a size in clothing and that by itself is depressing.

submitted by /u/pumpedupkicks719
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ranvg9/diets_that_help_with_medication_weight_gain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...