Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What are some good workouts that can help reduce chest size?

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

What are some good workouts that can help reduce chest size?

Hello! I am starting out with weightloss via diet and exercise, starting small and working my way up or else my little ADHD brain will simply just give up. I am 29,F, 5'5, 170lbs and looking to lose about 50lbs. However a good portion of my weight is in my chest (34K). Since a reduction isn't an option for me due to cost, are there any workouts I can do to target that area specifically? I haven't worked out in ages and have gotten fairly unfit so any starting out tips are appreciated! Thanks!

submitted by /u/shepshep214
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zept3k/what_are_some_good_workouts_that_can_help_reduce/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...