Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day two:phentermine and I have never felt so functional and normal?!

Monday, December 12, 2022

Day two:phentermine and I have never felt so functional and normal?!

Hello! I started taking phentermine to help with my kid 30’s weight gain. I was warned that phentermine would crack me out and have all these side effects. But I feel better than ever. I have energy but not jitttery. I slept well with less dreaming too! I do have ADHD and took stimulants as a kid but I hate adderal and Ritalin. It does make me feel cracked out a bit. Does anyone else experience this? I finally get what some of my friends felt when they tried adderall for the first time. It’s like putting on glasses and being able to see. Now I’m worried that I can only have this for 3 months. Is this ever used for adhd?

submitted by /u/No_Tomatillo_2289
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zke1kp/day_twophentermine_and_i_have_never_felt_so/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...