Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve been in a calorie deficit for 7 days, but gained two pounds.

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

I’ve been in a calorie deficit for 7 days, but gained two pounds.

I’m 26F, currently 288.2 pounds and 5’6. I’m down 50 pounds since May, fell off in August, surprisingly maintained my weight and restarted my diet 7 days ago at 286.2. I’m taking 6 weeks off work to get a good chunk of weight off, invest in my health and jumpstart better habits again. So when I saw I gained, I got emotional. This is what I’ve done the last 7 days.

  • Intermittent fasting 1PM-7PM.
  • 1,200-1,400 calories per day. I weigh and measure all my food.
  • Walked 2-4 miles daily at 3MPH pace which takes 45-90 minutes.
  • I began Hyrdoxycut yesterday in hopes to detox, gain energy and maintain water weight.

I don’t know what I can do differently due to exercising and being in a calorie deficit. I don’t want my time off to go to waste and I’m hoping to be in the 250s in 6 weeks. Any input and advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

submitted by /u/DepressionFilled
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zlc8ey/ive_been_in_a_calorie_deficit_for_7_days_but/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...