Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Eating same thing every meal/day

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Eating same thing every meal/day

I've looked into mono meal diets and evidence suggests they are extremely unhealthy but I'm really attracted to the simplicity.

My idea is something like this:

to combine the following:

eggs protein/meal replacement powder almond flour or ground nut/seed powder oatmeal or beans spinach baking powder butter/oil

make a bunch of pancake-like things out of that. and then eat them every meal every day.

My question is this:

yes I know this isn't healthy. but is it passably healthy enough for 30 days, especially when combined w/ a multivitamin

what can I do/add/remove to make this better?

Simplicity is key here. if I have to eat a mandarin or a piece of celery with this every day I might manage. if I have to cut the celery up and cook it I won't do it. I basically need it to be as simple and brainless as possible (having mental health crisis)

I'm trying to avoid sugar even in fruit but I'm not opposed to adding it if it contributes to the nutritional value of these meals.

thanks

submitted by /u/masque_red_death
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zn3tzo/eating_same_thing_every_mealday/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...