Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Im struggling to just start

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Im struggling to just start

I have been a yoyo weight loss/weight gain person since I was 7years old. Im 27 now and I am the heaviest Ive ever been. Female 5’4 at 210lbs and I hate it. This is the worst Ive ever let it get but for some reason I cant just get my butt in gear and head back to the gym and eat right. Idk what has happened to me but I dont know why I dont just start trying again. I really dont want to be this weight anymore. I know it’s going to be hard and that’s the scariest part. Its a struggle.

submitted by /u/workingonfixing
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zwuzbj/im_struggling_to_just_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...