Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Having a rotten stinking cold with a weak bladder FUCKING SUCKS

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Having a rotten stinking cold with a weak bladder FUCKING SUCKS

I know I’m supposed to stay hydrated, but my slightly weak “oopsie now and then, managed by a slim Tena” bladder has decided to turn itself into “you’re going to cough like a rusty old truck and fully pee yourself through your pad and pants into your trousers and leave a wet patch on the sofa!”

If this weakness came on with weight gain, please tell me it will go away again with weight loss? This is the most uncomfortable I have ever been and I’ve been turned away from rollercoasters due to my size, this feels so much worse.

submitted by /u/Tattycakes
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zykkgw/having_a_rotten_stinking_cold_with_a_weak_bladder/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...