Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Relooking at the vegetables I consume

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Relooking at the vegetables I consume

So I am trying to find a way to lower the amount of carbs while also add more variety to the vegetables I consume. Right now I normally eat raw baby carrots and mixed veggies(which of course have carrots, corn, and green beans). I recently noticed how many carbs are in that mixed bag when comparing them to the broccoli I recently consume.

I know it isnt the end of the world but I figured it is better to get more variety that is also better. What are some key veggies you guys normally eat on the daily? Also I have found roasting veggies to be a lot better than pan frying them. I am also not doing a lot of meal prep for them just grab and go.

submitted by /u/Shurokun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zjgyan/relooking_at_the_vegetables_i_consume/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...