Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Comparing HR while walking VS elliptical: which work out am I burning more calories?

Monday, December 19, 2022

Comparing HR while walking VS elliptical: which work out am I burning more calories?

Hi all,

When I work out on an elliptical my HR stays around 97-100. When I walk (whether it’s on a treadmill w/ incline 3 or on real land) my HR is around 110-113.

Does it mean that I’m getting a better work out walking vs elliptical? (Since my HR is higher walking?)

Both workouts feel of comparative effort yet my legs feel like jello after doing the elliptical compared to how I feel after walking for the same length of time. (50 mins)

I guess what I’m saying is that the elliptical FEELS like I’m burning more calories yet my HR suggests the opposite..

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/shr1nkm3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zqar0q/comparing_hr_while_walking_vs_elliptical_which/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...