Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What am i doing wrong?

Monday, December 12, 2022

What am i doing wrong?

Bit of context here: 26 y/o male, 5'8 weighted in this morning at 252lb.

Started at 312 toward the beginning of 2022.

Currently on: 1500 calories a day diet, drinking 2-3L of fluids (primarily water or sparkling water)

weight training 6 days a week, intense training sessions. include 15-20 minutes of cardio with every session.

Taking daily adult multivitamin, 150-200g of protein daily, about 6g of fiber, 5g of creatine, 14g of BCAA, doing IF/OMAD, alternating. My calculated body fat percentage is around 35% currently.

Full time nursing student/work for family company, so very busy and some days get around 2-3 hr of sleep.

Last week I weighed in on Monday at 252. Didn't weigh myself the entire week, today I was still 252. I was furious.

The numbers don't lie; I should be at a net deficit of somewhere around 10,000 calories a week. This should put me well over 2lb of fat loss a week, even near 3lb.

I started working out around July, and truly got headfirst into going everyday around a month or two ago. I only recently started taking creatine and BCAA supplemental alongside my daily supplements.

Is it even humanly possible for me to gain lean muscle mass at a 1:1 rate of fat loss given my "newbie gains" alongside my new creatine use?

I'm mentally trying to justify how I could be at a net deficit of over 10,000 calories and not drop a single pound of body weight here.

Would genuinely appreciate useful feedback.

Goal: 175-185 lb by 10/2023 by any means necessary (non-surgical or hormonal)

submitted by /u/PresentationFirst366
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zkjpou/what_am_i_doing_wrong/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...