Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: skinny fat??

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

skinny fat??

Well guys, I used to be skinny until coronavirus hit us and poom, fat. I'm 1,62 and my highest weight was 67 tho. I've been eating healthy and going to the gym regularly, but I noticed some things. The main part is: my arms and legs are way skinny now (and I realize there's a little bit of muscle) but my belly looks huge. I don't know if I'm bloated or if I'm just keeping my fat there. I reduced some waist cm (like 5 cm less in 4 months) but I'm not completely sure if it should be faster or not. I don't have any health condition. I can say, I didn't lift a lot until this month bc my hand was broken and my doctor said to wait until novemeber. So I focused in my legs. I kinda look like I'm heavier on the top part of my body. I'm getting an appointment with the doctor to check generally, plus nutritionist.

Also, my boobs are kinda saggy. Like, they used to be bigger than they are now even when I wasn't fat. But they look deflated or something. My body fat distribution sucks tho, ugh.

Idk if I can post pics but I'm gonna drop imgur links. I forgot to take side pics but I look like the mix of a stress belly and a mom belly post partum. Actually I'm not sure why am I posting but I guess some tips could help <3

https://imgur.com/a/GskxD5g

https://imgur.com/a/jLC9gFl

submitted by /u/night_priestess
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zsbrbd/skinny_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...