Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: confused on period weight gain

Saturday, December 10, 2022

confused on period weight gain

hi all I’m confused on period weight gain and how bloated I should be. My face looks a lot fatter and I gained 8 lbs in what seems like overnight from day 1-2 of my period. I’m on my third day and gained another pound. it looks like the weight gain should be before your period and during it you should lose the water weight but I feel even heavier. I know every person is different but I’ve been eating at a maintenance and this is the first period it’s been this intense. I’m not sure if anyone else has had an off period like this and how to remedy it. I’m thinking of canceling plans because of how bad I feel and look. Does it go away?? Will it linger and should I start eating in a deficit? I feel very demotivated, would love to hear if anyone else relates.

submitted by /u/angelaanya
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zi6xqk/confused_on_period_weight_gain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...