Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Jan '16 I was 98kg. Dec '18 I was 79kg. Dec '22 I'm 126kg. Goal 65kg. I was so close.

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Jan '16 I was 98kg. Dec '18 I was 79kg. Dec '22 I'm 126kg. Goal 65kg. I was so close.

I'm soooooooooooo annoyed with myself. I keep trying to tell myself "we can't magically change how we are in this moment or undo the past, but we can learn from it and do better in the future".

(Also idk why but when I talk about myself in my head I say "we" instead of "I")

Anyway so here's what I'm doing to start off... At least 60 min walk 5-6 days a week and eat healthier foods. (Or maybe even two 60 min walk 5-6 days a week)

Also does anyone have any tips to not get blisters on your feet when walking? I got horrible blisters but the socks and shoes were fitted correctly and were proper walking shoes so not sure why it happened. (And it didn't happen when I was walked on the treadmill, only when I walked outside).

Edit: and to think from when I started in 2016, if I had stuck to it and reach my goal now, I would've only had to lose less than 0.4kg a month to be at my goal... So it's that easy but instead I'm 126kg (61kg above goal) 😭

submitted by /u/oceanandsunn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zergya/jan_16_i_was_98kg_dec_18_i_was_79kg_dec_22_im/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...