Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: “Overate” is an understatement for this Christmas

Sunday, December 25, 2022

“Overate” is an understatement for this Christmas

Oh my god, I completely pigged out. I didn’t track calories because Christmas is family time or whatever but like I ate an entire tub of ice cream by myself… and a can of whipped cream (tradition) and many many many chocolate things… a lot of crisps… and 4 packets of meanies… 3 big slices of cake…..

I mean it was a great day but I was full since the morning due to my breakfast consisting of chocolate and Pepsi. I kept waiting until I felt less full so I could eat even more. I’m trying not to let it ruin my day because it was great otherwise but I really wish I hadn’t eaten so much because there was just no need for it at all :/ I just ate for the sake of eating which is the number one thing I’ve been trying to stop doing! Very annoying!!!

I’m dreading my weigh in tomorrow haha

submitted by /u/Rabbit_Ruler
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zvar1q/overate_is_an_understatement_for_this_christmas/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...