Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can I (M28, 6ft, 255lbs) lose 20lbs or more in 2 months with strict diet and workout? Is it realistic.

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Can I (M28, 6ft, 255lbs) lose 20lbs or more in 2 months with strict diet and workout? Is it realistic.

I have started working out last week and I am planning to lose around 20lbs or more before March 2023. Is this goal considered realistic? I heard that it's pretty easy to lose weight in the beginning because of water weight. My goal is to lose as much weight as possible in a healthy way.

I have planned daily calorie intake of 1600. Can I go with this route?

Thanks, hope you guys are doing well.

submitted by /u/MellowAmoeba
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zm7x7w/can_i_m28_6ft_255lbs_lose_20lbs_or_more_in_2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...