Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hi I’m just starting out!

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Hi I’m just starting out!

I’m 5’7 and 195lbs. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and I was told I have high cholesterol, at risk of developing pre-diabetes, and pcos! Kinda a shock but what can you do 🤷🏾‍♀️. I need to start losing weight. My goal weight is 130-145. I plan on starting the gym in two weeks and I have already started changing my diet. How do I begin with counting calories and creating sustainable life style changes? Any advice is appreciated!!

submitted by /u/i-like-yurtles
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zi7idy/hi_im_just_starting_out/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...