Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Please help!!!

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Please help!!!

I just binged on a shit ton of junk food. it’s past midnight rn and i’m freaking out. I was meant to be banking up calories for christmas day and it’s all gone wrong. i’ve eaten so much and feel so ill, my stomach is literally like about to explode and my chest feels really tight and weird. how should I deal with this?! should I fast tomorrow?! since I binged before and after midnight how am I meant to log it all?? split it up between the two days? I really don’t want to get on the scale tomorrow. this has happened before only several days ago as well and it was really hard to get back on track. please help i’m freaking out!!

edit: just worked out if I fast for the rest of today I can still have my calories on budget.

submitted by /u/GoNuts4Donutss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zt1sr7/please_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...