Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need motivation/friends/accountability people!

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Need motivation/friends/accountability people!

Hey everyone!

I never thought I'd admit it, but I have something of a drinking problem. I can crush a 30 pack in 2 days or less. Because of this...I've gained about 85 pounds over the last year. Not only that, but I'm also on an anti-depressant, and deep-down I know drinking isn't helping anything at all, I'm just masking my own problems.

I'm trying to turn myself around, and I've never felt more motivated to do so. That being said....I have literally no IRL friends (besides my fiancee.)

I would like to lose my belly fat! And possibly get bulky in the mean time if possible!

submitted by /u/BadProcrastinator97
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zooz9p/need_motivationfriendsaccountability_people/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...