Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is anyone else like this? Or do I have a really bad relationship with food...?

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Is anyone else like this? Or do I have a really bad relationship with food...?

I eat something small like a noodle pretty much something small in size but high in calorie and I immediately need chicken or some meat. Rn I ate mi goreng which is a stir fry packet for 420 calories with one cup of mocha. I felt fine but the thought of eating something small made me feel sad enough to eat 2 sausage links high in calorie but after I made it I just wasn't in the mood to eat it anymore like I felt satisfied already and it's just my old self that is so adjusted to eating so much. Sorry im ranting. In the morning I ate a sandwich with lettuce and ham and I was sure enough satisfied but why is a noodle such a bad meal? Why do I always feel like I need meat to be satisfied?? I was thinking of just replacing that feeling with a toast pb sandwich but I know no matter what other protein I get I will never feel the same satisfaction meat gives me whether how unhealthy it actually is. It's also hard for me to eat fish and although it does satisfy me like how tuna and tilapia I always neglect it. I bought myself a lot of yogurt in hopes to look forward to a dairy that's healthy and nuts to go along with it. It helps, but the stereotype that goes with vegans pretty much is taunting me. I ate the sausages while typing this lol and I feel so fat now, I'm also contemplating if it's because I workout a lot because I do 45 minutes of workout everyday for 5 days and rest on weekends. I use an 8lb dumbell to workout which is just upper body and obliques and for legs I just walk to the store or not walk sometimes but I try my best to go out for the walk.

submitted by /u/KittyPew02
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zww4kg/is_anyone_else_like_this_or_do_i_have_a_really/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...