Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A Bumpy Trip to One-derland

Sunday, December 11, 2022

A Bumpy Trip to One-derland

So I had one hell of an entrance into one-derland today! I stepped on the scale this morning and I was so excited to see 199.0!

And then I fainted at work.

I've had some issues with low blood sugar recently. After I was picked up from work, my family took me to the doctor. They did a slew of blood tests and found that my blood sugar was low, which we all kind of expected, and so was one of my thyroid hormones, which I did not expect. I'll have to have it tested again in a few weeks, but I do have a family history of thyroid disease, so that wasn't exactly the news I wanted to hear today lol. It would explain a lot of things I've been experiencing lately, though.

I had planned on hanging out with my friends after work and celebrating, but instead I spent most of the day in a waiting room. It was disappointing, of course, but ultimately I'm glad that I now know I have to make adjustments to my routine. I made it this far with CICO and intermittent fasting, and I've felt so much better as I've done it. But I'm at a point where I can't handle fasting anymore. Now I'll just have to find a new routine that works for me.

On the bright side, I bought a goal shirt weeks ago. I wouldn't even try it on until I was under 200lbs, and today when I finally got home, I got to wear it for the first time. And I love it so, so much.

It was a roller coaster of a day, but I'm not stopping just because I hit a few lows.

submitted by /u/NSFW_Jellybean
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zjdq0x/a_bumpy_trip_to_onederland/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...